Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mean Nasty Jackie!

As Jackie speaks for what she "believes" is her last poll council (God Willing!!), Jackie takes stabs, jabs, hacks, wacks, slices and dices through "the men" on council, the Mayor, Mr. Shannon and of course me! As I tried to contain myself, I found myself so darn amused at watching her head virtually spin off her neck as she spew hatred through out the room! Jackie in her own little mind, has decided that I am a robot of the city. It seems "the city" brings me out whenever she leaves her house. LMAO! Jackie said that THE FIRST TIME she EVER heard of me was when she ran against Chris Rodriguez in 2001. Seriously Jackie?? Really?? I purchased my home on Maplewood in 1985. You dirtied my neighborhood when you purchased your house in 1989. The point?? Oh Jackie Jackie Jackie. You started your crap with the neighbors shortly after you moved in. The blue tarps drove you insane. (I don't think you ever really recovered!) My daughter was 9 when you moved in so in the spring/summer of 1990 is when I got "the HATE letter". I called the Whitehall police. I gave the letter to the detective. The local paper ran a story titled "The Tale of Two Thompsons" at my request so people would stop calling me to bitch at you! You say you did not receive a call from the police...well...you hardly remember what it is the vote is about, so I doubt you remember if a detective called on you or not. Especially since you have such a "selective" memory! Then you complain about being filmed since April!! Oh Jackie!! You just never ever "got it". The entire point of the video was to get you to curb your behavior. Nope! Not Jackie Thompson! No no...you just HAD to act out a life time of evil, conniving, lie filled hatred at the expense of any citizen that dared to cross you. What was different with me? Well, I learned from years of dodging the citizens calls that you enraged, just how to stay a step ahead of you. Yep! That was me...ALWAYS RIGHT THERE! Make no mistake. I will be sure to keep you on the radar until the day I die to be sure that you never ever ever do to another what YOU DID TO JANIECE MILLER!!!
See Jackie in action as she spews more hatred and watch her laugh shamelessly as Wes finally has his say!!
NOW ADDED---As Teri Ranke sobs while reading her statement of opposition to Jackie's letter to the editor in last week's SNP---Jackie laughs, grins and smirks!!!
www.youtube.com/cjot1

5 comments:

  1. These last two video were hard to watch. I opened another window and just listened. Hopefully for the last time.

    I can't help but think that the situation we find ourselves in could have been avoided. The voters knew what Jackie was all about in 2007 and yet she garnered just enough votes to show in a six horse race even though she had been defeated twice before. In 2011 it is probable that the only at-large incumbent running will be somebody that had been appointed. Deja vu all over again -- maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize how watching and listening to this video would affect me. To see Ms. Jackie Thompson smiling and smirking as I read my statement was heart breaking and very disturbing. I am hurt watching her mock what I was saying... But I thank Ms. CJ Thompson for being a very good friend and one very awesome lady... You have opened all of our eyes to what is subversive in our community. Thank you and I love you as a truly kind hearted woman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she truely is a mean and hateful woman. I wonder if she received any love as a child....seems doubtful. The way she acts and smiles (smirks) at everyone; anytime they speak out or contradict something she has said or done reminds me of the look on the Joker on Batman. The downright embarassement and heartache and evil council person Jacquelyn Thompson has brought to Whitehall is just disgusting! VOTE NO ON ISSUE 32!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was hard enough to watch as it unfolded last Tuesday, let alone to watch it again. Shame on you Jackie. Its a shame you just don't have ANY respect for anyone, even yourself!!! Its almost like you enjoy being portrayed this way, you sure do look at the camera enough!!!! Thank god the insanity is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing good I can say about Jackie Thompson after viewing this latest outrage on youtube. Perhaps she has an anti-social disorder because of her inability to demonstrate socially acceptable reactions that correspond with other people's emotions. In other words, she has no empathy for the plight of others.
    Up until a few months ago, I used to live with my son and his family in Whitehall, Ward 4. He rents his home and takes good care of it. Fortunately for me, my unemployment situation turned around and I was able to find good work and move into my own place (not in Whitehall).
    After witnessing what Leslie Lacorte said on the youtube about "Renters not paying taxes" and then I was told that Leslie Lacorte said (in front of two other elected officials), "Renters shouldn't have dogs and kids", I decided I needed to get the heck out of Whitehall.
    We have two mentally challenged council people and both of them need to go. One of them (Jackie Thompson) is a vindictive mean-spirited arrogant person; the other (Leslie Lacorte) often clueless, is incapable of grasping the fundamentals of local governments, and can't write a complete sentence without numerous errors.
    I would like to move back to Whitehall after my lease is up but I won't until these two destructive council people are voted out.
    Vote No on Issue 32 and Vote for Van Gregg for Whitehall Ward 4.

    ReplyDelete