Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well...yet MORE Jackie LIES!

So......I was going through the blog, council minutes, public records, the videos...you know - just checking the facts like any good journalist does. Any way....I saw in the minutes of Feb. 8, 2008 when I went to a Council Meeting for the first time since Jackie had been elected. I had gone previously many times, but none since she was sworn in. I made it perfectly clear that she has caused me enough trouble in the past with her harassment of citizens and them in turn calling my home to complain to her. I added that now that she was on Council, she needed to have the backbone to publish her phone number. I left directly after my statement. She said in the minutes of the meeting, that she had "NEVER" heard of me before and if I hadn't left, she would have gotten my address to send me a card. Right! Chris Rodriguez pointed out that all speakers have to give their name and address before speaking. Okay....so at last Tuesday's meeting, while she was slicing and dicing, she said that she first heard of me in 2001 when she was running against Chris Rodriguez and I wrote letters to the editor to tell people not to vote for her. Okay...let's "do the math"....2008 - 2001 is 7....count em SEVEN years that you LIED about JACKIE!! Oh...that's not it people...she told a resident while passing out her slew of "free" fliers (and I say "free" because she sure did not file financials for her "campaign" to stay seated, so they must have cost NOTHING at STAPLES...or for the postage for the 2200 she mailed out! And still no disclaimer on them!!)that "the MEN on Council have all voted to recall her". LIE LIE LIE Jackie...LIE! What the "vote" was- was as per the CHARTER rules, to set the date of the recall. That's it! No vote yet to boot her off council...THAT vote is November 3rd. Oh...and BTW, as you stay free from H1N1, remember to thank Jackie herself. According to "her", SHE is responsible for the Mayor following the CDC guidelines of alerting the public of any dangers. Ah come on Jackie!! Even YOU can't really expect that any citizen will fall for THAT line of CRAP! The CDC warned everyone last year that H1N1 would be back in full force this year....so don't even bother blowing your own horn on such rubbish Jackie!!!! So far Jackie, ALL that you've done for Whitehall is DAMAGE!!! Blood curdling, bone retching damage to any and all that have been in your way!!
VOTE NO on ISSUE 32!! Stop the carnage!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you know that council person Jackie Thompson has landed her behind in Whitehall to save the day and the City! Nothing would happen without her informing our police department that they don't know what they are doing; that our administrative offices are lacking in good customer service skills, that our Citizens don't need a nativity scene, that Darwin day is a day to celebrate, that our union workers don't need name brand prescriptions, but instead generics and that the Mayor has no clue how to run this City without her direction and that all MEN on council are corrupt and grumpy old men? Councilperson Thompson is a liar, disrespectful, hateful, deceiving, a law-breaker, heartless, bitter old woman who has many other problems herself than just the few that are obvious to everyone. VOTE NO ON ISSUE 32! Rid our city of the plague that has bestoyed herself upon us!

    ReplyDelete