Saturday, June 13, 2009

Access

Many of you have called saying you're having difficulty signing on to comment.
The high traffic blogs as this one is often experiences this problem. Follow these steps-

Click sign in
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click- help
Click- help center
Click -manage accounts
Click -Signing in
Click- fix a problem
Click -I can't sign in what should I do
Click- continual attempts to sign in

This is merely an issue with JAVA, cookies or the firewall. The instructions are user friendly.

In the meantime, persevere! Our voices MUST be heard!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had to log in twice this morning...three times yesterday. It has something to do with google and cookies. Whatever it is, it's worth the effort. I found this link on the Columbus Dispatch comments to the pit bull story. This Thompson council woman is way off base. Why does she try to run everything and everybody? What's the recourse to evict her from her seat? There must be one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is. But we need to BAND together and present a united front. We also need to group and organize. It CAN be done. Contact me on my private email if you'd like to chat. I will be at the meeting on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm embarrassed to admit I live in Whitehall...when you read about the council meetings in the newspaper everyone sounds like a bunch of nursery school kids...

    ReplyDelete