Thursday, June 18, 2009

Memo to Leslie LaCorte

Harassment? Seriously??!! Week after week you scowl, grimace, laugh, snicker and sneer directly into the camera all the while being told by fellow council that the camera was NOT ABOUT YOU. YOU Leslie are the one who made it about you. Not once at the beginning of my efforts to inform the Citizens of Whitehall what a loose cannon Jackie Thompson is, did you bother to ASK me what the history was. NOT ONCE!! You stand in City Hall parking lot screaming at the top of your lungs that Jackie Thompson is NOT your friend, but you sure didn’t bother to ask why so many people have issue with her! Your first rant in a council meeting was that I should get over the past. This is NOT the past, it is my past, my present and my future. You have no idea what anguish has come and continues to come to my home because people call my home looking to yell at her. These calls are never pleasant and I have to let the calls roll to the answering machine when I do not recognize the caller. YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Now you sit at Poll Council for “final words” while sneering down your nose at me – I QUOTE- “Look at her! She’s disgusting! Sitting there writing down everything I say! She makes me sick!” THAT’S HOW YOU TREAT A CITIZEN WHO COMES TO MEETINGS TO RECORD INJUSTICE?! SERIOUSLY??!! Is it because I do not live in WARD 4? You say you are not Jackie’s friend, but any time a council member disagrees with her – you come swooping in to save the day while professing AND I QUOTE – “We are not the two nags of council!” You said quote- “I am a good person and do not deserve to be harassed!” NO ONE…NO ONE, harassed you. YOU on the other hand are harassing me. Neither the camera nor I are going away. You’ve done a great service to the citizens of Whitehall showing your true colors. It should not be difficult for them to decide who to vote for on election day. NOT YOU!!

And while you reel over this - remember, your friend Jackie just sits back and rocks in her chair while you go on your tirades for all to see and hear. She's got you just where she wants you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy I wasn't there to see a council member getting mad at a citizen for documenting a meeting. Who really cares - it's all public anyway. Lacorte has . . . issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I an truly amazed at Leslie LaCort...when it's convenient and politically expedient for her, she speaks in tandem with Jackie Thompson. But when she's afraid that her political persona might be damaged she wants the camera turned off and her chair repositioned.... Can we say..."political hack" Teri R Whitehall Resident

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't we just all get along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslie should be mad at her constituent who brings attention to these meetings. If Ms. Jackie Thompson weren't on council, then meetings would be like most council meetings across the nation. Oh, my goodness, look at all the publicity this woman causes, not just by our informative CJ, but from many counties in Ohio. This just proves that we are concerned citizens in our neighborhood and wish an end to the insanity. You, Miss LaCorte decided to put yourself in the public eye, and by going along with the ludicris acts of a crazy woman, then you are right where you should be. Get over it! You will loose in the next election anyway and Ms. Jackiehall will be ousted soon!

    ReplyDelete